Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Small Review: Sophie the Giraffe



I'll be honest. When we received Vulli's Sophie the Giraffe teether toy as a gift, I didn't really get the hype. It's basically just a piece of rubber that squeaks, like a glorified French dog toy. Newborns aren't really into toys anyway, so for awhile it just sat on the shelf.

When Miss A was about 3 months and started getting more coordinated, Sophie became a huge hit. At 6 months, it's probably still her favorite toy. All babies have different preferences, but I can tell you that ours LOVES this thing. 

The legs are easy for her to hold and nom. She seems to really enjoy the squeakiness. I would advise anyone with dogs to keep a close eye on it though. I have caught my boxer staring longingly in Sophie's direction many times.





No comments:

Post a Comment