Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Beatles Baby




This post was inspired by Miss A's love of music. She likes all kinds, but her number one favorite song is "Hey Jude." If she's really upset, I play that song to call her down. Last night she was a teething, cranky mess. Fourteen minutes of "Hey Jude" later, and she was asleep!



I love the idea of a Beatles themed nursery. In fact, Miss A has this print hanging in hers:
This quote from "Dear Prudence" would also make a cute addition to the nursery.

I found this beautiful Beatles themed nursery via On to Baby. 

Those nesting dolls are so unusual and cool. Poor George is the tiniest. He never gets any love.


I'm also loving the idea of a Beatles themed birthday party! Who would not enjoy a Yellow Submarine sandwich? This party would be perfect for the coolest baby on the block.



1 comment:

  1. What awesome ideas and B LOVES 'Hey Jude' - I play it for him every time we go on our walks, which is pretty often! I would say its tied for first along with 'Cups.'

    Keep your creative ideas coming, love to see them!

    ReplyDelete