Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Weekend!



I hope everyone had a fun Fourth of July. Miss A had blast at the barbecue, and was fast asleep by the time the fireworks started. 

What are your plans for the weekend? Unfortunately, the Mr. injured his knee playing basketball. So I will be spending the next few weeks tending to the little baby....and the big one. :) 

On a happier note, I've been working on my summer jams playlist. I'll leave you with a few of my recent favorites. Happy weekend, everybody!

Vampire Weekend - Diane Young

Lorde - Royals

The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
PS- I guess you can't see the videos on iPhone or iPad. :( Try searching on youtube or Spotify.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Two to take care of - good luck ;)
    Thanks for the fun song ideas - always looking for new ones!

    ReplyDelete