Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Pitter Patter of...

[one] [two] [three] [four] [five] [six]

Here's a confession. I've spent way more time than is probably necessary thinking about Miss A's first pair of "real" shoes. She has a pair of Robeez, but they're really more like slippers than shoes. Now that she's standing and cruising around, I wanted something that offered a little more support. There are so many choices! Hard or flexible sole? Mary Jane, sneaker, slip on? And what color will go with all her outfits??

Above you'll find some of our top shoe contenders. We ended up going with the silver Pedipeds. I thought the sole was just right. Thicker and more supportive than the Robeez, but still soft and flexible for proper foot development. And I like that the metallic color goes with everything. She'll still be barefoot at home, but these will be nice to have while we're out and about. 

What shoes do you like for your little ones?

1 comment:

  1. With B still not walking my little guy is barefoot always. As soon as he starts though you've offered some great ideas. I LOVE the little Toms!

    ReplyDelete