Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

First Birthday Gift Ideas

I'm excited to start shopping for Miss A's first birthday gifts. I have a few things in mind. First on my list is the wheely bug:
Isn't it so cute? I wanted her to have a riding toy, plus it matches her party theme! Next we have the B. Toys Zany Zoo activity cube:

I think Miss A would love this. Hopefully it can keep a busy baby occupied for more than a minute.
This personalized wooden stacker is so gorgeous. It's handmade, eco friendly, and fun. 
She's starting to get a little more interested in stuffed animals lately. This 'Cordy Roy Cat' from Jellycat  looks like a sweet friend for Miss A's collection.

What's on the list for your little ones?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the personalized wooden stacker, great idea!
    Oh gosh and I haven't gotten around to shopping for B just yet.....I'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I have nominated your lovely blog for a Liebster Award! The Details are on my blog if you'd like to take part :)
    Hannah x
    www.thesublimetimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete