Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Lovin


I love the beach. My pale skin is not really suited for it, but I just make sure to douse myself in the highest SPF I can find. Apparently, Miss A does not share my enthusiasm. We took her on her first beach trip a few months ago. Everything was going fine until we let her touch the sand, and then it turned into a screamfest! I don't know why, but she hates it. Luckily, she is a big fan of the pool. 

I put together this list of fun summer essentials. Number one on my list is the Pottery Barn baby beach wrap towel. So stinking cute, and currently on sale! 




1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny about the sand? B just tries to eat it and it ends up being a disaster :)

    I'm glad she likes the pool though! We had B in one all week and he goes crazy - too fun to watch.

    Love your summer pics - that shark hat is too cute! And the one piece polka dot suit for girls is lovely.

    ReplyDelete