Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Monogram Mania

I'm originally from the South, where it's just a given that you monogram EVERYTHING. I think it can be a nice way to add a personal touch. Take a look at this monogrammed crib.


It's a beauty, but so impractical. It's expensive. You wouldn't want to use it for multiple children unless they shared the same initials. My head is saying no, but my heart is saying OMG, IT'S SO PRETTTTTY. It actually gives me the idea to paint a monogram on the side of Miss A's crib, hmmmm....


This wooden monogram would look so nice on a nursery door. Miss A currently has the "baby girl" wreath from when we brought her home from the hospital. I guess with her first birthday coming up, she won't be a little baby anymore (sniff, sniff), so I might have to retire the wreath and put this up instead.


I'm kind of in love with this little hot pink and navy number. And monograms are not just for the girls. Check out this nautical inspired Jon Jon.


I could picture a little boy wearing this for family portraits on the beach. I don't know if you can get any more Southern than that. 

What do you guys think? Are you into monograms, or is it initial overkill?

No comments:

Post a Comment