Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Best Blankets



 The first blanket on my list (pictured above) is dear to my heart, because it was made with love. My friend Nikki makes THE best baby blankets and hats. I've known her since elementary school. Not only is she very talented, she's also generous. She takes time out of her day to teach young girls at the Salvation Army how to knit and crochet.  How cool is that? If you'd like to support her, you can find her on Facebook at Daily Dose of Fiber.


Next up are the Aden + Anais muslin swaddle blankets. You will find these on every baby must-have list for a reason. They're awesome! You can use them in so many ways. They're the perfect size for swaddling. You can spread them out on the floor for tummy time. You can use them to cover changing tables. They're soft, light, breathable, and of course beautiful.


Okay, Little Giraffe blankets are kind of pricey. But they are soooo soft and cozy. They make a great gift, so this is a perfect item to put on a registry. 

I don't own a DwellStudio blanket (yet), so I can't vouch for the quality. I'm including these blankets because the prints are to die for. The trend for baby gear is to look sweet and childlike, without being too "babyish." DwellStudio just gets it right every time. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post! I love A&A blankets so much. The blanket your dear friend made you is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete